Monday, November 10, 2008

The Wife Tag: MicaLee (aka Wonder Woman)

(I drew this in college…gifted, I know.)


So, thanks for the tag Dove, here's the down low on the wife for all to know.

What is her name?
Her mom says it is Micalee, her birth certificate says MicaLee, you can call her Mica.

How long have you been married? 8 yrs, 1 month, 21 days…

How long did you date? 7 months, including the broken-up days (we were still together in my heart).

How old is she? 28

Who eats more? She eats more, but shows it less.

Who said "I love you" first? Me, but I am sure she was thinking it..hehehe.

Who is taller? Me

Who sings better? Her, it's like comparing a song-bird to a toad with a frog in its throat.

Who is smarter? I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t, I mean s-m-a-r-t.

Whose temper is worse? I think I lose my temper more often, but she loses it worse, if that makes sense. (Dove, you are sexy when you are mad.)


Who does the laundry? She does, folding clothes is the bane of her existence. There are few things she hates more laundry.

Who does the dishes? Usually her, but I help out once in blue moon.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Define right? If you snuck in and looked at us, she would be on the right, but from my point of view, in bed, I am on the right. Am I right or am I right.

Who pays the bills? We both do.

Who mows the lawn? I do, once every 3 months or so…it's not pretty…or big.

Who cooks dinner? Café Rio. J/K she does…most nights.

Who drives when you are together? Me, unless we are going to her Moms, then she does, it's weird.

Who is more stubborn? Mica is…she passed on the trait to Chloey. Mom and daughter…very stubborn.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, no wait I'm wrong…

Whose parents do you see the most? We see Mica's more often. She has to get her "mommy fix" more often than I do.

Who proposed? I did. I almost feel like I pulled a fast one on her. "Will you marry me? What's that over there!"

Who has more friends? Mica. Everywhere we go, we run into them.

Who wears the pants in the family? Mica does, and I like the way they make her butt look good, but I bought them…

2 comments:

Ammon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ammon said...

[chanting] New post, we want more, new post, we want more!!